Friday, January 23, 2009

Great weekend, starts with Utes ends with B-day party.

Way to celebrate your Utes Utah!! The parade was hilarious. Everyone we talked to was going on about where their boss's thought they were. One guy was suppose to be at the Dentist and another was at a Doctors appointment. People did what they had to do to get there at 1p.m. on a Friday!!! It was not super cold and they were giving out free hot cider and U shaped cookies so it took the edge off. I am starting to feel like my husband who's blog only consists of UTES. Oh well, what do you do!!! LOL We got to go up with my sisters so that was super fun as well.

For the after parade celebration we decided to go to opening night of MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3-D!!!! We laughed so hard it was totally worth the $10.25 each to go see it. You get to keep the 3-D glasses which the kids love. I laugh during horror movies and apparently my sister jumps and screams which made it all the more entertaining!! What a great Friday night we had. Oh and on Sunday we went to MY 30th birthday party with the in-laws!!!!! I got to pick the menu and we had a blast. Overall, very good weekend.

1 comment:

The Beals said...

UMMMMMM..... Thanks for letting me know that you had a blog. Loser! I realllly appreciate it! Glad to find you..