Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sugar IS sweet!

So I would just like to thank the boys in red for making this season PERFECT! I even got to see my sisters on national television in Louisiana. P.S. sisters, you sure looked cute, dressed in UTE! My husband and I could not be happier with the results and might I add, the proof is in the pudding BCS!! We are proud season ticket holders even in the years when we don't roll the Alabama Crimson Tide but that sure was a bonus this year! 31-17 I want to thank my true friend Natalie who is a true blue BYU fan for the congratulitory phone call after the Utes won their bowl game. It seems like a long wait until kick off of next season and we can't wait. (if you check Jeff's blog, www.peiceofblog.blogspot.com he has a count down to kick off on there. LOL) Love you long time University of Utah!!! P.S. I think coach Sabin is a little dissappointed in the preformance, for lack of a better word, of his TEAM this game!!



No comments: